Full Security Consulting Program – This is a program normally
offered under an annual retention of fees. It will vary in content
based on individual company products, markets and so on.
Upon meeting with and understanding the goals of our clients,
IPP will provide proposals that are specifically tailored to their needs .
An example of a program might follow the continuum below:
- Phase 1 – Audit
- Phase 2 – Evaluation & Recommendations
- Phase 3 – Implementation
- Phase 4 – Training and Public Awareness
- Phase 5 – Technology Monitoring and Upgrade
Selective Services – These are all programs that can be selected
individually and provided on a regular basis or on single project basis.
- Forensic Services
- Investigative Support Services
- Proposal Evaluation Services
- Request For Proposal Creation and/or Evaluation
- Regional Project Support
- Reverse Engineering
- Design Services
- Audits of Vendors
Development Projects – These projects are very specific to a client’s
request. IPP will meet with a client to understand specifically what is
being requested and prepare a Statement of Work outlining the
benefits and risks associated with the work.